Our refund policy
Thanks for shopping with us. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we want to make things right.
Here’s the criteria your purchase must meet to be eligible for a refund:
- You must have purchased the item within 14 calendar days
- The item must be unused, in its original condition with tags attached
- The item must be in its original packaging
- You must be able to provide a proof of purchase
- Final sale items are not eligible for a refund
What happens after the eligibility period?
We can’t accept returns after 14 calendar days have passed.
Returning the item
- As long as your item meets our eligibility criteria, items can be returned by mail or at our store location.
- You can receive your refund in one of the following ways:
- Original payment method
- Store credit
When to expect the refund
If you’re sending the item back by mail, please allow 2-4 weeks for us to receive the item. Once we receive the item, it will take 3-5 business days for us to process the return and initiate the refund. When the return is accepted, we will post the refund to your original payment method. If you paid by debit or credit card, please allow an additional 2-4 weeks for the payment to post to your account.
If you’re returning the item in store, it will be accepted and processed instantly. This will trigger the refund to your original payment method. If you paid by debit or credit card, please allow an additional 2-4 weeks for the payment to post to your account.
If you have any questions or run into any hiccups along the way, feel free to reach out to us through email, phone, or our store location.